We are always on the look out for welcoming voluntary, social and community organisations in Sheffield to host our clients on unpaid placements.
Our candidates are enthusiastic, hard working and have a range of skills that they’re eager to put to good use for a meaningful cause.
This is often the springboard they need to get back into work so if you think your organisation could help, we’d love to hear from you.
How it works
1. You will receive a dedicated recruitment officer
2. We match a range of great candidates to your vacancies
3. You decide who meets your needs
4. We continue to support you and the candidate throughout the placement
5. Providers are eligible for a number of incentives for successful placements
For more information about becoming a host, please fill in the following form so we can get in touch with you. Alternatively, please call Helen Hare on 0114 276 0873.