Have you ever thought about...
- Being your own boss?
- Running your own business?
- Generating your own income?
- Making yourself more employable?
If you have answered 'Yes' to any of the above, are based in Sheffield and have a business idea or simply want to explore the potential of working for yourself, then this course is for you.
What the training programme will consist of:
- Employability Skills - Our team of professionals will offer tailored support in helping you with updating your CV, Job Searching Techniques and Interview Skills.
- Different types of self employment and basic principals of business start up - Why choose self employment?
- Managing money and learning the rules - Different company structures, VAT & Insurances.
- Sales & Marketing - Who are your customers, who will you sell to and how will you do it?
- Developing your own business idea.
- How to write a business plan.
Where: The Innovation Centre, 217 Portobello, S1 4DP.
When: The course will start on 11 February 2013 and will run every Monday and Thursday for 6 weeks.
The course is totally Free to unemployed people who live in Sheffield and are 18+ years old. Full refund of travel costs, along with lunch and refreshments will be provided at every session.
The course is open to people of all abilities and does not require you to have had any previous experience in business, nor are you required to have a business idea up front.
The course will be split between group and one-on-ones, meaning that there will be adequate provision set aside for those who require additional support.
For more information on the programme or to reserve a space, please contact: Cleo Metcalf, Training Manager, Tel: 0114 2288200, email@ firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the advert please click here.